Welcome to the MCUI(UC) Website :
Sunflower at Bishopscourt ...
Sunflower Trophy Races - Fri 24th and Sat 24th October
The Hillsborough and District Motorcycle Club have traditionally provided a superb day's racing to mark the end of the season's Short Circuit Championships and this year has truly been no exception.
The feature Sunflower Trophy race was won in fine style by English rider, Danny Buchan, who was recently crowned as the 2014 British Superstock Champion. Second place went to fellow English competitor Ben Wilson, with Belfast man, Andy Reid taking a well deserved third place on his Milwaukee Yamaha.
For a full listing of results please click here. (Photos by Jackie Henry and Hammy McClements)
2014 Championship Standings
The Championship standings (to dates below) are as follows:
- Irish Short Circuit Championship Results (Standings at 10th Sept)
- Ulster Short Circuit Championship Results (Standings at 10th Sept)
Final update following the Sunflower Races shall be posted asap.
- Irish Road Race Championship (Standings at 10th Sept)
- Ulster Road Race Championship( Standings at 10th Sept)
- Both to be ratified at December Intercentre Conference
Note: these include the Tarmac - Avon Tyres 650cc Supertwin Class.
Please contact Ivan Davidson for latest info - See Contact Us tab above.